Contact us if you are interested in joining our group for any of the opportunities listed on this page.
We will only respond to applications and enquiries relating to listed projects.
Applications should include:
- A motivational letter
- A curriculum vitae
- University transcripts
- Contact details of two academic or professional references
Email your application to Dr Kathryn Stok, .
- Image Processing Computer Science [PDF]
- Biofabrication and Matrix Mechanobiology [PDF]
- Tissue-Engineered Microenvironments [PDF]
Capstone, master and internship projects
- Contrast agents for micro-computed tomography (microCT) imaging of soft biological tissues and scaffold materials [PDF]
- Developing biomechanical tools for cartilage and arthritis studies [PDF]
- Image processing of computed tomography data for quantitative assessment of joint health [PDF]
- Protocol development for assays of bone and cartilage tissues from mouse knee joints [PDF]
MSE Research Project Database
- Contrast agents for micro-computed tomography (microCT) imaging of soft biological tissues and scaffold materials
- Computational model of joint breakdown with arthritis
- Development of image processing tools for quantitative evaluation of arthritis in the metacarpophalangeal joints
- Development of image processing tools for quantitative evaluation of arthritis in the tibio-femoral joint
- Mechanobiology of Tissue-Engineered Microenvironments