Associate Professor Peter Farrell
Associate Professor Peter Farrell is a researcher in the Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering at The University of Melbourne.
- Korte J, Layton KJ, Tahayori B, Farrell P, Moore SM, Johnston L. NMR spectroscopy using Rabi modulated continuous wave excitation. BIOMEDICAL SIGNAL PROCESSING AND CONTROL. Elsevier Science. 2017, Vol. 33. DOI: 10.1016/j.bspc.2016.10.006
- Moran B, Cohen F, Wang Z, Suvorova S, Cochran D, Taylor T, Farrell P, Howard S. Bounds on Multiple Sensor Fusion. ACM TRANSACTIONS ON SENSOR NETWORKS. Association for Computing Machinery (ACM). 2016, Vol. 12, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1145/2903722
- Tahayori B, Khaneja N, Johnston L, Farrell P, Mareels I. Improving the time efficiency of the Fourier synthesis method for slice selection in magnetic resonance imaging. Physica Medica: an international journal devoted to the applications of physics to medicine and biology. Elsevier. 2016, Vol. 32, Issue 1. DOI: 10.1016/j.ejmp.2015.10.088
- Brodie G, Jacob MV, Farrell P, Golachowska M. Microwave and radio-frequency technologies in agriculture: An introduction for agriculturalists and engineers. Microwave and Radio-Frequency Technologies in Agriculture: An Introduction for Agriculturalists and Engineers. 2015.
- Wang P, Hinton K, Farrell P, Gopala Krishna Pillai B. On EDFA and Raman Fiber Amplifier Energy Efficiency. 11th IEEE International Conference on Green Computing and Communications (GreenCom). IEEE. 2015. DOI: 10.1109/DSDIS.2015.56
- Tahayori B, Johnston L, Layton KJ, Farrell P, Mareels I. Solving the Bloch Equation With Periodic Excitation Using Harmonic Balancing: Application to Rabi Modulated Excitation. IEEE Transactions on Medical Imaging. 2015, Vol. 34, Issue 10. DOI: 10.1109/TMI.2015.2423313
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. Comparison of corrected calibration independent transmission coefficient method to estimate complex permittivity (vol 189, pg 466, 2013). SENSORS AND ACTUATORS A-PHYSICAL. Elsevier. 2014, Vol. 206. DOI: 10.1016/j.sna.2013.12.001
- Evans R, Farrell P, Felic G, Duong H, Le H, Li J, Li M, Moran W, Skafidas E. Consumer radar: Opportunities and challenges. 2014 11TH EUROPEAN RADAR CONFERENCE (EURAD). IEEE Press. 2014. DOI: 10.1109/EuRAD.2014.6991193
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. Dielectric properties of liquid phase molecular clusters using the external field method: molecular dynamics study. PHYSICAL CHEMISTRY CHEMICAL PHYSICS. Royal Society of Chemistry. 2014, Vol. 16, Issue 27. DOI: 10.1039/c4cp00716f
- Tse N, Brodie G, Farrell P, Roberts A, Kvansakul J, Harris E. In-situ, non-invasive investigation of an outdoor wooden sculpture. ICOM-CC 17th Triennial Conference Preprints, Melbourne, 15–19. 2014, Issue ICOM-CC 17th Triennial Conference.
- Zhong X, Wang X, Cooley N, Farrell P, Foletta S, Moran W. Normal vector based dynamic laser speckle analysis for plant water status monitoring. OPTICS COMMUNICATIONS. Elsevier Science. 2014, Vol. 313. DOI: 10.1016/j.optcom.2013.10.052
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. On the Utility of Dielectric Spectroscopy Techniques to Identify Compounds and Estimate Concentrations of Binary Mixtures. IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL. IEEE - Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers. 2014, Vol. 14, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1109/JSEN.2013.2285279
- Hinton K, Wang P, Farrell P, Gopala B. Power Consumption of Erbium Doped Fibre Amplified Links. 2014 IEEE Fourth International Conference on Big Data and Cloud Computing (BdCloud). IEEE. 2014. DOI: 10.1109/BDCloud.2014.12
- Layton KJ, Tahayori B, Mareels I, Farrell P, Johnston L. Rabi resonance in spin systems: Theory and experiment. JOURNAL OF MAGNETIC RESONANCE. Academic Press. 2014, Vol. 242. DOI: 10.1016/j.jmr.2014.02.014
- Abeyrathne C, Halgamuge M, Farrell P, Skafidas E. An ab-initio Computational Method to Determine Dielectric Properties of Biological Materials. SCIENTIFIC REPORTS. Nature Publishing Group. 2013, Vol. 3. DOI: 10.1038/srep01796
View a full list of publications on the University of Melbourne’s ‘Find An Expert’ profile