Tissue Engineering Research opportunities
We welcome enquiries from prospective students, PhD students and post-doctoral fellows.
We welcome applications from high calibre potential research project students, PhD students and post-doctoral fellows with backgrounds in engineering (chemical, biomedical, materials), chemistry, materials science or related fields.
Additional information regarding the PhD application process and scholarships can be found on the Study website:
Doctor of Philosophy (Engineering and IT)
Potential applicants with relevant first class honours Bachelors or Masters degrees can contact Prof Andrea O’Connor, Dr Daniel Heath or Dr Brooke Farrugia with their CV, academic transcript and research interests for consideration.
Potential high-calibre postdoctoral research applicants are encouraged to email their CV and research interests to Prof Andrea O’Connor, Dr Daniel Heath or Dr Brooke Farrugia.
Prospective postdoctoral fellows should consider applying for various suitable fellowships including those listed below:
- All: Discovery Early Career Research Award (DECRA)
- European Union: Marie Curie Fellowship
- Japan: JSPS Fellowship
- UK: Royal Society Fellows
- USA: NSF Fellowships
- Netherlands: Rubicon
- Human Frontier Science Program (HFSP)
- NHMRC Investigator Grants
- McKenzie Postdoctoral Fellowships Program
- Marie Curie-Sklodowska Global Action Postdoctoral Fellowship